Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life is what happens while you're making other plans.

Life is what happens while you're making other plans. And that certainly been true for me over the last 6 weeks. Right now I'm just in survival mode. I really don't like "airing my dirty laundry" in public, but sometimes you just have to do it in order to "come clean" and explain long absences, why things haven't gotten done, or at the very least why they weren't done in the manner you (or anyone else!) would prefer. For those who are interested, here's the link to my ArtFire posting in Free For All: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?mop=modload&name=Chatterbox&file=viewtopic&topic=12835&forum=1

One needs to be careful however not to let these REASONS become EXCUSES. I intend to do my best not to. Life goes on, and I'm a fighter, not a quitter!

So to those of you who so graciously tweeted, twittered, plurked, plunked, blogged, slogged, posted, pasted, and otherwise promoted my Rocky Creek Gems ArtFire shop: THANK YOU!

To those "train riders" who got "short-changed" by my "derailment" --I promise to make it up to you. I'm not sure how just yet, but it WILL happen!

Okay--time to pick myself up, dust myself off, and get back in the saddle!
I'll see y'all down the road! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment